Thursday 19 March 2015

Introduction

Dear Reader,

As this is my very first post I feel like I'm obligated to tell you a little bit about myself and about how this blog is supposed to look like. I plan to make this blog relatively personal, and I hope that I can talk about subject regarding not only my traveling, but also society, politics, psychology and various other topics. I will however not publish my written stories or books, done or in progress, on this blog, as I don't yet feel, that my fictional texts are ready for the internet, and if they ever get published, then it will be on a specific blog, webpage or in a book designated for that.

Even though I like being a traveler, I never really had any other choice, I was born as the son of a travel agency owner, who happens to be also one of the most successful ones in the Czech Republic and in Serbia. Also, I was born in Prague, the Czech Republic, whilst I'm originally from Belgrade, Serbia, and Petrinja, Croatia, as well as partially from Prijedor, Bosnia and Hercegovina. This situation already causes a huge need for travel, as my family always wanted my parents and me to visit them, when I still was little. This tradition is going on still up to this day, as I'm 17 now, and I visit Belgrade on a frequent basis.

Currently I'm in my last year of school and I will start university this autumn, still not knowing where my journey will take me. I'm finishing the German School of Prague, which means that I'm getting a german school degree, which is a huge advantage for me, because this degree is widely appreciated, so I'm hoping for a good university to study at.

As I will develop this blog and write about various things, I will also tell you more about my life and show you my life in the process, so I hope that you will stay tuned, and I hope that you will like this blog.

Lots of love, Stefan.

No comments:

Post a Comment